Friday, December 10, 2010

It's Getting Cold!

What's going on Grandma?
These little sisters are ready for winter!  They have their fur God gave them and ear muffs and a scarf too!  Aren't they so cute!  Do they look like Chippy?
The one with ear muffs is Polly and the one with the scarf is Lolly!   I want to hold them!  I bet you do too!  Mommy had bunnies when she was little.  She would dress them up and push them in strollers, ask her about all the fun she had when she was a little girl!
Grandma thought you might like the picture of Polly and Lolly!  They are so cute!  Not as cute as you though!  Grandma is ready to see you all dressed up for winter!  I will, real soon! ;)
I better go take care of the animals!  Uncle Jesse feeds and Uncle Jake waters!  I get to talk to them!
I'll tell you about it later if I get done with school in time.
Love you so much, 4ever!  Grandma xo

1 comment: