Thursday, December 16, 2010

Whooey Who Finds a Santa Hat


What's going on Grandma?
Look at Whooey Who!  He wants you to see his funny Santa hat!  He found it in on the road somewhere and he swooped down and got it!  Bossy had to help him put it on- I am guessing!  He is a funny owl!
He likes you alot!  He is always thinking of things to say!  Who, who, will listen to him?
We do!  Whooey Who is staying in the barn, by the cows, for winter!  He thinks it is cold right now!
He gets alot of food in the barn too!  Nice place for him to stay in the winter!  
Mr. Hoppy Toad went under his house and isn't coming out until spring!  He is so happy under there!
That sounds strange to us!  We wouldn't live under our house and be happy, would we?
Joe Joe is still waiting for Grandpa to put the dog food on the front porch!  He wants to sneak it everyday!  
Hunter and Lady are sleeping on old blankets and clothes on the back porch!  Baby is too!  I told them that it looks messy to have that on the back porch but they think if I love them I will let them be warm and messy!  What do you think?  Should I move them?  They would be really sad at me if I did!
Guess I better show them how much I do love them!   They have a whole garage-barn to sleep in but they want right up against the house!  They are very nosey and don't want to miss anything their people do!
Hector and Kevin are getting lots of hair for winter!  They look fat!  I like them that way!  They like the cold weather and want some slippy ice to play on! I bet they get it soon!
Did I forget anyone?  Hope not because the animals like to say hello to you too!
Oh, yes!  I forgot Goldie!  He is trying to get my attention!  I hear him making water splashes!
Ok, Goldie!  I will say hello for you!  Goldie says, hello!  Now he wants me to feed him!  He is getting big fast!  You will like him!  We sure do!
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake just finished their math!  They want a Christmas break from school!
Me too!  I need to get ready for some Grandchildren to come to my house!   I am sooooo excited!
Love 4ever, Grandma! xo

1 comment:

  1. I really don't know if Whooey Who swooped down and got the hat!
    I am guessing! I do know that I love you soooooooo much! And that is no guess! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete