Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I Spy



What's going on Grandma?
Hey kids!  Look who came to see us today!  Four beautiful horses!  Hector and Kevin weren't real sure that they wanted to play with the horses.  They were wanting Hector and Kevin to play I spy!  The horses spied something orange but Hector and Kevin just acted like they didn't hear them!  Finally the big brown horse went to get the orange thing.  It was in the back yard and the horses wanted to play with it.  Kevin did not want to let him because he knew it was Jake's new basketball!   Hector went to help Kevin ... all the horses thought they were stronger and could get the ball away from Kevin!   I thought Kevin was going to sit on it to keep it from the big brown horse!  Anyway- just when it was looking pretty scary for Kevin and Hector a cowboy came after the horses!  He put reigns on them and lead them back to their house!  The big brown one looked back at Kevin and stuck his nose in the air like he wanted to say, "I'll be back later to get that ball!"  Kevin stuck his nose up in the air like he was saying, " Oh, no you won't!"  Then Hector ran beside Kevin and they played ball!  Yes!  Hector and Kevin play ball!  I will show you when you come to see me!  They didn't hurt Jake's ball but they almost did!  I think I will buy them one, just for them!  The horses really just wanted Hector and Kevin to play I spy something orange but they didn't understand that game!   Hunter and baby know that game!  
Do you?  
Well that is my Grandma story today!  Hope you liked it!
Sweet dreams my Grandkids! 
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh Grandma! Thank you so much for the story! I'm sorry that I'm just now getting to comment, we read it last night as soon as we got off the phone. I had to save the picture to my photos because Leah did not want to quit looking at it! They loved the story and laughed a lot! So cute! Thank you and we love you!!! Love forever, your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for liking the story! I will try to put more stories on here! So glad you girls liked it and laughed! It was so fun to tell! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful story! Jackson let me read most of it:-) lol We love u & cant wait to see u all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you and miss you sooo very much! Soon! :)
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Trinty liked it too! So funny Mommy!

    ReplyDelete