Friday, March 9, 2012

Where's That Ball?


What's going on Grandma?
Today while Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake were in History class Hector and Kevin started Hee Hawing and we went outside to see what they were excited about!  We found the brown horse came back and was talking to Hector face to face!  The brown horse wanted the orange ball!  Hector said that Jake took it in the house and was not ever going to let him have it!  Kevin wanted to fuss with the brown horse for being in our yard but Hector wanted to be the one to tell him to leave!  The brown horse put his ears back to show he was tough and Hector put his up higher to show he was tougher!  It must have scared the brown horse because he took off running back home really fast!  Hector laughed and so did Kevin!  Then they Hee Hawed really loud and kinda danced around!
Hunter and Baby danced around too!  Grandma danced around too!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake were happy they got to get a break from school for awhile but they didn't dance around!  If they ever do dance around I'll take their picture for sure!  Wouldn't that be funny?  I would say, Hee Haw if I saw that!
Well that is what is going on here!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

6 comments:

  1. Ha! That was funny too! I'd sure like to see Jesse and Jake dance around too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee Haw! I love you honey! Thank you for the comment! Love 4ever, mommy and grandma xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Grandma! Emma and Leah really hope that horse comes back when they are there. She bets all the other horsies will come back too. She wants to name the brown one "Brownie", the whitest one "Paint" (because he looks like white paint), the white one with black hair is "Oreo", and the other one "Hay" because he eats hay! Lol. I am typing all this just how she is saying it! And she hopes that Grandma will come to "Braska" soon! We love you Grandma and we will see you in the spring (that's what she said). Love forever, Emma, Leah, & Alisha
    p.s. Emma hopes to plant the garden with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful letter to Grandma! Thank you sooo much my sweet girls! I was wondering what to name the horsies! Now I know! So Brownie, Paint, Oreo and Hay! Great names! We will go down the road and see them when you come! Maybe they will come and see us too! I'll tell Grandpa you want to plant some vegetables! I bought some sunflower seeds to plant! Oh, how I want to come to Braska! I will :) The Blessing! I'm so happy you are coming to see me real soon! Sweet dreams my Emma, Leah and Lishy Bear! Love 4ever, Grandma and mommy xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete