Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Little Mouse Story...


Hi my precious grandkids!
Grandma's got a story that I think you'll like!
Grandpa and your Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake were fixing something on the living room floor... I was watching them when right across the floor a little mouse was dragging a mouse trap by his tail!  He was really trying to get someone's attention!  "Hey, could you help me out!  I'm kinda caught on this thing and I need you to help me! He pulled it up and down the floor and looked at me then looked at Grandpa then at your uncles. Grandma almost jumped and screamed but he was so cute I just watched him.  Finally he stopped and looked so serious..."would any of you just reach down here please and let me loose?"  We all said, "Jesse will!" So Uncle Jesse helped him and took him on outside so he could go be with the rest of his family.   This little picture is how he looked as he thanked Uncle Jesse for being so kind! 
I just thought that you would like that story!
     We have three big puppies now... Tug, Spot and Frodo.  Grandma will tell you about them real soon!
Have a nice night my wonderful grand children!
Grandma loves you so very, very much! xo xo ox ox ox     

2 comments:

  1. Oh Grandma thats a great story! we are still waiting for a picture of your puppies even though they are not little anymore. Emma said she can't wait to see your puppies and that mouse story was really cute! Emma is really excited for the next time we are going to see you. I'm just typing things as she says them! That was fun! Thanks and cute doggie names too! We love you all so very much. Love forever, alisha, emma, and leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma better get busy introducing you to the big puppies! Real soon... Lord, help me remember I pray!
    I love you my precious girls!
    Love 4ever, mommy and grandma xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete