Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jack The Rabbit



What's going on Grandma?
Here is Jack the rabbit!  He is being real still so Hunter won't see him.  Hunter and Baby like to chase him and Jack gets tired so he hides down by the old barn.   Jack can be still for a real long time!  He almost looks like my rabbit statue I have in the back yard!  But Jack is very real and very fast when he runs!  Hunter and Baby can't catch him and Lady doesn't even try!  Whooey Who just watches Jack and says Who Who sometimes!   Bossy thinks Jack's ears are kinda cool because the stick up so high!  Like a spiky hair doo!   Joe Joe has seen Jack lots of times- Jack has scared him before when he was sneaking dog food!   Hector and Kevin let Jack eat hay with them for a little while but when he eats too much they kick him a little to get him to go back to his own home.  Mr. Hoppy Toad has not come out of the ground yet - I think he will as soon as it rains and softens the dirt!  Maybe I am wrong but I think I am right!  Grandpa says that Jack better stay out of his garden!  I know that Jack will be very hungry for the vegetables in Grandpa's garden so I am going to make him a garden he can eat in- I think I will plant him some cabbage and carrots!   Hunter and Baby will like Jack coming close to the house so they can chase him across the field!  It is so funny to see Hunter, Baby, Hector and Kevin all run at the same time!
Guess who wins?  Did you say Hunter?  Jack is faster than Hunter is!  You will have to see that!  
Now Grandma is going to get ready for bed.  I walked with the animals for over an hour tonight!
We had lots of fun!  I miss you all but I will see you soon!  ;)   
Love 4ever, Grandma xo            Lady just looked in the front door at me and is begging for a cookie- I will sneak her one!   Baby is waiting for your chicken nuggets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment