Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lazy Grandma :)



What is going on with Grandma?  Grandma is getting lazy telling about things! This bear looks lazy too! So many things go on but I just don't get to the computer to write them!  I am getting excited about seeing you all soon!  Then we will see all of the animals and play with them!   It has been cold here and math has kept your uncles real busy!  Me too!  Grandpa works hard and likes to watch ballgames at night, Uncle Jesse watches them with him.
Uncle Jake snacks a lot and plays & plays!  He is never bored!  Me either!
All of the animals are being very good and getting lots to eat.  Joe Joe is so happy about the dog food - Hunter, Lady and Baby are just letting him sneak it while they nap!   Bossy and Whooey Who are happy about it getting warmer.  Hector and Kevin eat and play all day!  
Jack is a jackrabbit - did you know that? That means he can jump real high and fast because he has longer legs than regular rabbits!   Mommy can tell you about that.  God made so many animals!  What is your favorite animal?  My favorite is ...
Well I can't say-  I like almost all of them!
Mr. Hoppy Toad is still not out yet.  Still no rain.  He will be up soon.  I am ready to see him- I like him a lot!
Ok- Grandma better go fold some clothes- and fix everyone a snack.
Sweet sleep!   I miss you so much! xo
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

4 comments:

  1. I know what I like about animals! I will tell you in a poem one day!
    They aren't special like husbands, children, grandchildren or friends-
    They do have a special though and I know what it is! :)
    Love 4ever, Grandma xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't special like Mom and Dad either- But they do have a special- I will tell you one day! Love 4ever, Grandma xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh when I saw the way that polar bear was laying! SOOOOO cute! I love you Mommy & the way your mind works. Such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Just thought I'd check on this ole Grandma blog and look who I found! My Sunshine! I can see you laughing at that! I love the way your mind works too! Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete