Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monkey Around?


What's going on Grandma?
I was looking for a picture and look what I found!  Two little monkeys!  
One is playing a trick on the other one!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake laughed about it and thought I should send you the picture!  Grandpa said I should too!   I bet Mommy will laugh!
I hope you like it!   Maybe you can play that trick on someone!  Grandpa and his brothers do that trick a lot!  It is funny!
I wonder what Hector and Kevin would think of the monkeys?  They have never seen a monkey-
none of the farm animals have!  I think they would laugh at them!  Hector and Kevin would let them ride on them!  Wouldn't that be fun!  Hunter, Lady and Baby would try to get them to give them a snack but I don't think the monkeys would do that!  They would probably eat the snacks!  Monkeys like snacks too!
Whooey Who would probably say something wise to them and they would scratch their heads and wonder what he said!   Bossy would be giving them a spiky hair doo!  That would be cute!
Mr. Hoppy Toad would maybe run and hide!   Joe Joe would sneak dog food while the monkeys showed off!   That is what I think they would all do!  What would you do if you were with these monkeys?   Grandma would try to dress them in clothes!  Remember, I like to dress animals-  I really do!
Grandpa just fixed us all some popcorn so I better go eat some!  Grandpa will fix you some when you come!  We will have fun!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

1 comment:

  1. Mommy told me she had to show you what the monkeys were doing! She played that trick on you! Grandpa Doc's brothers play that trick a lot! I will try to put a story on by tomorrow! I have been real busy with helping Grandma Zip and Grandpa Chuck! I will slow down soon! Love 4ever, Grandma!
    Guess what! Bossy lost his nice nest in the wind! I have it for you to see! He is making a new one! I told him I would get Uncle Jesse to climb up and put this one back but he wants a new one and he's the boss! ha! I didn't find his comb - he must of had it somewhere else! How does he spike his hair? God made him have spiky hair! Bossy loves it!
    Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete