Friday, March 4, 2011

All Friends!


What's going on Grandma?
Look at this group of friends!  They all like each other  and play good together!
I thought you would like to see a picture of them.   Floppy the rabbit, Squeeky the mouse, Buttons the kitty and Patches the puppy!  Aren't they so cute!  
Grandma will have to come back later and write the story!  I will be right back... I love you so much! xo
Ok!  Grandma's back!  We went to Uncle Jake's basketball game!   It was a very exciting game and Jake's team won!  Uncle Jake did real good!  Uncle Jesse will play again real soon!
So fun to watch them- Grandpa gets so happy about the games- I do too!  
Let's talk about the little group of friends in the picture.  What do you think they are doing?
I am trying to guess but I can't figure it out!   Maybe they are a little pet zoo.  Maybe they are in a commercial for white things!  Maybe they all just got on the porch and lined up to get their picture taken and little Patches, the puppy, fell asleep waiting!   Maybe Buttons the kitty is trying to see what Squeeky the mouse is eating.   Maybe Floppy the rabbit is thinking about hopping off the porch and eating a carrot!   I think they all got a bath and are drying off in the sun!  What do you think they are doing? 
Grandma wants to know what you think!
Hunter, Lady and Baby came running to the car when we got home tonight- We went to Sonic and got onion rings and they smelled them!   Now I have to get them a snack too!   The wind is blowing so all the other animals are snuggled up and sleeping.  
Grandpa says we all need to get to bed - we will listen to him!  We are tired!
I miss you so much!   Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Emma thinks they are all going to take a nap on the porch....and get a carrot! Oh, I wish I was there to see the boys play basketball....It will probably be over with by April, huh. Well, not much going on here the girls are running around chasing each other driving Daddy crazy because he is trying to watch car building shows on tv.....
    We love you and have a wonderful blessed Sunday and sermon! Love, your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for liking the fluffy, white animal friends! I knew you would!
    I think naps is a great answer! And a carrot! I like carrots too!
    Daddy will get a break soon! ;) And then all of us girls will run around and drive Grandpa crazy! ha! Grandpa's kinda like crazy! :) xo
    We did have a wonderful Sunday and message! I get sooooo much out of them myself!!!
    Sweet sleep, sweeties! Love 4ever, Grandma and mommy xo xo

    ReplyDelete