Monday, February 28, 2011

Peek a Boo!

What's going on Grandma?
Look at the kitty hiding in the bucket!  How sweet!  I wish we could have her.  I thought I would send you her picture.  Her name is Peek a Boo!  She sticks out her tongue when she wants her milk- what would Mommy do if you stuck out your tongue when you want milk?   If you try it let me know what she does!   Lady does that sometimes when she wants a cookie.  Mr Hoppy Toad catches his bugs with his tongue!  This little kitty's tongue is so cute!  She is winking at the camera- I don't think she is shy!  I think she is funny and cute and I wish I had her!
All the animals are asleep and Grandpa is telling us to get a snack and get to bed early tonight- he is tired.  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are playing a game on the TV- a basketball game!  They have been laughing and shouting for a long time now!  I wonder who is winning?  Sounds like Uncle Jake is - he is laughing the loudest!  
Grandpa is cleaning the kitchen so Grandma can write to you- That's a good Grandpa!  
I made some cookies today so that will be our snack.  I wish you were here to help us eat them!
I hope Lady doesn't smell them!  I will save one for her to have tomorrow.  She will be so happy!  Baby wants your chicken nuggets, she doesn't like cookies.  Hunter acts like he doesn't care what he eats but I know he likes steak the best!  Me too! :)
I better go help Grandpa :)
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Grandma that kitty is silly. We tried to copy that face she was making. Looks kinda like Mowgli...!lol MMM Coockies. I have been trying to get them to eat those as an afternoon snack and maybe milk and a banana before bed. Sometimes that works! lol You have teenagers so sleeping probably isnt as much of an issue for you, huh! lol Well, we read this one during to day so I guess I better go get my workout done, Daddy is coming home early today and we are going to shop for little Trinity. Late as usual... We love you all and will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking the silly Kitty face! I does look like Mowgli face! It really does! Cool! I will write later- I hope! Love you all so very much! 4ever! xo soon! ;) So Blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete