Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little Napkin



What's going on Grandma?
Did you not like Mr. Hoppy Toad?  I thought mommy might not like his big picture but Grandma thought you would like him!  He is soooooo nice and fun!  Fat too!
Maybe you will like little Holla's cousin.  Her name is Napkin!  We named her Napkin because we like to rub our fingers on her and she is white like a napkin! That is a good name isn't it?  She is so cute!   Look how surprised she looks when the camera films her!   She raises her little head every time I say Napkin!
Look at her tiny little pink feet, hands, ears and nose!  All pink and white!   See her little whiskers!   See her little eyes!  Mommy and Daddy can take you to a pet store and see one of Napkins cousins.  That would be fun!  
All of the farm animals are sleeping and Goldie is swimming around waiting for Uncle Jake to feed him again.  Whooey Who and Bossy are  asleep too!   
Grandpa is ready for bed but Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake want to stay up and eat a snack!  Hurry up boys, Grandma and Grandpa want to go to bed!   What are they going to eat?   Cereal and Fruit Roll Ups!  Yum!  
I hope you like the movie of Napkin!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo  Miss you!   

7 comments:

  1. Jackson wouldn't let me read the whole thing but loved the movie of Napkin! I loved it too! So adorable. You should really write kids books. You are sooooo good at it. I love you and miss you soooo much! Love your Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so precious! Love you sooooo much! Jackson will love them one day! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, They love Napkin.....Emma wants one of her very own! She asks me everyday if she can have a goldfish like Jake, so I told her when she is 5...hope I don't regret that! I told her hamsters are at least for 7 or 8 year olds! She will have to stick to random lady buggies for now! They are on the hunt for one right now. Well, Leah and I are going to watch Pastor Prince (she loves watching him with me) since I can't be there to see the BEST!! I love you and have a wonderful blessed day and sermon!! Love forever, your girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sweeties! So glad you like Napkin! How are you finding lady buggies this time of year! Are you telling Grandma a story time story?
    We did have a wonderful day at Church! Oh, how we wish you were all with us! Today's message had a transformer toy in it! It was really fun!!!
    I may have preached it but I got soooo much out of it!
    What about the Super Bowl Game!! Grandpa, your uncles and Uncle Mikey
    all were happy with who won! I know Daddy and Mommy were too!
    Grandma and Aunt Amanda and cousin Trinity didn't care- really :)
    I can't wait to see you all again real soon! ;) God has a plan!
    Sweet dreams
    Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Yes we were very excited that Green Bay won! It was a good game and we all had fun snacking and watching. We keep finding lady bugs in our house (real ones). Some of them dont make it if they stay too close to the doors but if they can get away from the cold they stay alive long enough for the girls to torture them! They usually let them crawl on them for a while then they forget about them.....until they find another one. Well, not much else going on here, it is very cold but it looks like it might get in the 40s by this weekend and that is warm for us!! We can't wait to get out and play! We love you all and I'll try to take some pics soon it's been a while. Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Pictures! I will be looking for them!
    I will try to get a new story on tomorrow!
    Sweet dreams! Love 4ever, mommy xo
    It's late so I better get to bed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete