Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Down The Road


What's going on Grandma?
Look at little Happy the goat!  She is smiling and so sweet!  Happy has lots of brothers and sisters!  She wanted to smile for you!  One day I will take you to see her and all her family!  I think you have seen lots of goats at the petting zoo's- Did you like them?  I sure do!  I thought this was a great picture and wanted you to be happy when you looked at her!  
Grandma has to be in a hurry right now because I have been real busy with your Uncles and all of the farm animals!   Grandpa will be home soon for his supper and he will be hungry!  I still don't know what to feed everyone!   Lady thinks I should fix hamburgers, cookies and milk for supper, Hunter thinks I should fix steak, Baby thinks chicken nuggets, Joe Joe thinks dog food!  Yuk!  Bossy thinks a worm or seeds and Whooey Who thinks maybe I could find something in the barn to eat!  Goldie thinks - goldfish crackers!
Hector and Kevin think I should fix something with hay in it!  I don't think so guys!  Can you just see Grandpa sitting down to a plate of hay?   No way!!   And we all know Mr Hoppy Toad thinks I should fix flies for supper!  Sometimes in the summer I might accidentally eat a fly but not on purpose!  
Wow!  Grandma is getting real hungry now!  I think I will fix what Lady said!  Hamburgers!  She will be hoping that Uncle Jake won't eat all of his!  Maybe I will save her some of mine!  Of course everyone will have to get their favorite snack later!   
I better get busy!  Hope you liked the picture of Happy the goat! 
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Grandma, that was so funny going through what all the animals would want to eat....Emma and mommy laughed a lot!! Happy is so adorable!! We have pet goats before and that is always fun. Oh, Emma wants me to remind you of her boo boo on her knee : (. She says it's not feeling much better. Well, thank you so much for your prayer of agreeance! And all the wisdom!! We love you so much! Love, Emma and Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for enjoying the story! I am so happy that you liked Happy the goat! I guess your mommy told you about when they had goats! That was fun.
    We did have hamburgers and now for the cookies and milk! We gave the animals their snacks and now your uncles and Grandpa want one!
    I hope your boo boo feels better real soon! I pray it will!
    Sweet dreams my precious ones! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete