Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sally The Cow


What's going on Grandma?
Sally the cow is smiling really big for you!   She lives down by the barn that Whooey Who  stays in for the winter.  She likes the camera, you can tell!  Big smile for my grandkids, Sally! 
 Good girl!
I can sing songs to her and all her friends and they just stand there and smile at me!
They like the song Jesus loves me- the best!   I want to pet Sally but she thinks I better not!  Why does she think I better not?  Who told her I better not?  I tell her that I think I better but she still thinks I better not!  I better keep trying and maybe one day she will think I better pet her too!  
The wind is blowing real hard today.  The animals are all laying around until it stops blowing so hard!
Bossey is ducking his head to stay out of the wind but I see his spikey hair sticking up!
Whooey Who is down the road by Sally and he is taking a nap!
Hunter, Lady and Baby are snuggled up together on the back porch and they didn't see Joe Joe get a piece of dog food!  Somebody saw him!  Guess who!
Goldie thinks I haven't told you about his new trick- so I better tell you!  He took a bath in a big bowl and he couldn't see out the sides because it wasn't a glass bowl- he got upset and Grandpa had to calm him down!  He had never been in a place he could not see out of before and he did not like it!  When he was upset about it- he learned some new moves!  He can hop up and down!  Now Goldie thinks he should be in the circus or somewhere to show off!  Uncle Jake thinks he should just be his very own fish and stay here with us!  Goldie wants to show off for you when you come!
Hector and Kevin are standing with their faces in the wind and their long ears are blowing backwards!  So cute!  They are smiling!  Did I tell you that Sally the cow is their friend?  She is!  They go to her yard and see her every day!  They smile at each other!   I am smiling at you right now!  Are you smiling at me too?  I hope so!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see Sally...Emma thought she should be black. She is too smart and remembers mostly black cows down there. But I told her that there were some that weren't only black. She laughed about Bossy and his hair sticking up. She thinks Goldie should do a flip for her when she is there.well, we better get Emma off to bed. Thanks for your wonderful story, Grandma! We love you, miss you! Oh, she smiled back at you too ; ). Me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are mostly black ones by the barn but not all of them!
    Not Sally! Thank you for liking the story and for smiling at me!
    I miss you so much and am excited about your Easter visit! We will have lots of fun with all the farm animals! Grandma will have lots of fun with you all! I better go to bed now- it is getting late! Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake had ballgames and we just got home! Guess what- everyone wants a snack before bed! OK! Lets all eat again! Lady is begging me with her eyes!
    I can't resist! I will write another story real soon! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete