Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Animals Pray


What's going on Grandma?
Isn't this doggie praying, with his boy, so cute?
I was looking for a picture to use in my story and I found this one!  I love it!  I was praying with Lady last fall and I saw her doing something just like this!  I can't stop looking at the doggie- he is so sweet looking.  Wonder what he is praying for?  The little boy is probably praying for his mommy and daddy and his brother or sister and he is surly praying for his Grandma! :)  But I wonder what the doggie is praying for?  A big bone to chew on?  What do you think?   I want to go outside and pray with Hunter, Lady and Baby!  Wait just a minute and I will go out and pray with them- I will be right back!
Ok!  Grandma is back!  That was so fun!   I prayed with them and they were so happy about it!  Hector and Kevin heard me pray and they wanted me to pray with them too!  We all thanked God real good!
Lady wanted to lick my face while she prayed with me!  Hunter was real still and Baby did a happy dance while she prayed!  Have you ever done a happy dance while you pray? 
 Grandma does that a lot!
Hector and Kevin put their heads together while they prayed!  So cute!  I still like how the doggie in the picture prayed with his eyes closed and looking so thankful for all his blessings!  Hey!  I think that's what he was praying!  He was thanking God for his boy!   
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake worked real hard after school.  Uncle Jesse cleaned the barn for Hector and Kevin- they were happy about that!   Uncle Jake - well I am not sure what he did!  Maybe he played ball and worked on his skateboard moves!  
Grandpa is resting in his chair because he worked on the garden spot after he sold furniture today! 
Grandma walked five miles today!  I walked outside too!  I saw Whooey Who on a pole down by the barn!  I didn't see Bossy but I heard him!  I think someone else will have spikey hair soon!  He was really telling someone something and we know his favorite subject!  Spikey hair!!
Mr Hoppy Toad will be out soon if it stays warm- he better wait a little longer!  His new roof fell down again so Grandpa will have to make him a teepee house!  I will send you a picture when he gets it done!
Goldie wants another bath!  He needs one too!
Joe Joe came by today and took a bath and got some dog food!  He is fast!  Hunter didn't even see him do it and he was laying right beside the food!  
Did Grandma forget anyone?  
I will look at the doggie praying again and then I will go to bed!   Hope you liked the picture too!!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Hello Grandma! We agree we really like this picture. Emma thinks he is praying for a chipmunk to chase... She also wanted to tell you " thank you Grandma for this story". Emma is asking me lots of questions about God and Jesus, right now. Emma wants to know why did Jesus die if God lives in our hearts? I told her that God couldn't be in our heart until after Jesus died then came back to life. Is that good explanation Grandma? We love you and goodnight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! Very good answer! Yes! Very, very good answer!!! So precious!
    I really like the play ground that you girls get to play on! Looks like lots of fun! Thanks for the pictures you sent me! That was so nice!
    Grandpa is getting us all to go on to bed! We worked real hard outside today and we are all tired! All of the animals are asleep already! They all had a snack and now they are sleeping all snug and warm! Sweet dreams! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete