Saturday, January 29, 2011

Not Yet Mr. Hoppy Toad



What's going on Grandma?
Oh, no!  Mr. Hoppy Toad must think it is spring already!  Not yet Mr. Hoppy Toad!  Go back under your house!  It is going to get real cold this week!
I think Mr. Hoppy Toad misses us!  Or maybe he wanted to see his new roof that Grandpa made him!
Or maybe he smelled a juicy bug!  Or maybe he wanted Hector and Kevin to be more quiet!
Or maybe he wanted me to take his picture so you wouldn't forget about him! Or maybe- I guess that's enough maybes!
Hector and Kevin have been real loud the past few days! They like the warm weather!  It has been really warm here!  Almost like spring!  The weather man says it is going to get very cold this week!  Grandpa has been chopping wood for the fireplace because he believes the weather man.  Mr. Hoppy Toad does not have a TV in his house.  No computer, no radio and no newspaper! He couldn't find out what the weather is doing! Hope he listens to Grandma!   God made toads to go underground until spring comes and they like to do that!  They are so busy catching bugs all spring and summer that they need lots of rest so they can do it all again!   I like to see Mr. Hoppy Toad stick out his long tongue and get those mosquito's that hurt when they bite us!  Good Mr. Hoppy Toad!
All of the animals have been having lots of fun in the nice warm weather!  I will tell you more about it in another story!
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are playing basketball.  They are really good!  Uncle Jesse made 10 points last night!  Uncle Jake wants to make a lot of points too!  He will!  He made 2 points in his last game! 
That is good!  They both wish that you could see them play.  I know God has a good plan for us to see each other soon! ;)
Grandpa is selling furniture and Grandma is writing you!  Now Grandma needs to go do chores!
I like to do chores, do you?  Makes me feel good to have a clean house and good food cooked!
I don't really like to dust!  Mommy used to dust for me when she was a little girl.  I don't think she liked it but I gave her a reward for helping me!  Your Aunts helped me too!  Uncle Jesse feeds the animals and Uncle Jake waters them.  They bag up trash and do things I ask them to do.  But girls are real good at house work and boys like outside work!  That might not be true for all boys and all girls!  Grandma likes to do outside work too!
And Grandpa likes to help do dishes and clean up after supper.
Your daddy likes that too!     :)  
Grandma loves you sooooooo much my adorable grandchildren!!!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

1 comment:

  1. Grandma didn't know that the Mr Hoppy Toad picture was gross to you and Mommy! I changed it for you! Maybe this will be better for you! I think Mr. Hoppy Toad is so handsome but I know that everyone doesn't think so! It's ok if you don't! Here is a cartoon picture of him! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete