Friday, January 21, 2011

Hector's Big Smile


What's going on Grandma?
What is Hector smiling about?  He is smiling for a snack!  Good boy, Hector!
He has a funny smile!  So sweet!
Kevin doesn't want to smile because he is upset with Hector right now!  Hector stepped on his tail when he was laying down.  I think that is really why Hector is smiling!  Kevin bit Hector this morning and even though Hector didn't mean to step on Kevin's tail I still think he wanted to smile about it!  Just Grandma's thought!
Baby wants me to take her picture doing something cute- OK, Baby, I will real soon!
Hunter doesn't want to smile because he is too tired!  Lady will smile and she has a beautiful smile too!
Whooey Who smiled a long time ago when Uncle Jake drew a smile on his picture!  Remember?
Bossy thinks if he smiles then no one will mind him when he bosses!  He thinks you have to look bossy to get someone to do what you say!  Sometimes that is right!  Does mommy look bossy when she says - to do something?   Not when she tells you the first time!  But if you don't mind her then she needs her Bossy face!   I know that you mind Mommy when she has her smiling face!  Good job!
Joe Joe got in the bird bath with the ice!  He took a cold bath!  He must of been stinky to try that!
He wasn't smiling!  
Wonder if Mr. Hoppy Toad is smiling in his sleep!  I bet he is!
Goldie is smiling all the time!   Tabby the cat is hiding under the bushes so I can't see if  he is smiling!
I think he is!  
Grandpa says he will smile when he sees supper on the table!  Funny Grandpa!  Uncle Jesse saves his smiles for special things!  Uncle Jake smiles all day and all night!  Grandma does too!  
I better fix supper so Grandpa will smile like Hector!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Emma and Mommy smiled about this picture too!! It sounds like all the animals are really happy.... Emma wants to tell you we had a fun girls day eating and shopping. Mommy bought too much at Walmart though...oops! As soon as Leah wakes up Mommy better go workout...Emma is getting on to me so I better do it. She keeps me in check! Daddy is flying really late so we are on our own. Well, I better go Emma wants paper and crayons...
    We love you and miss you! Love, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and miss you all too! Glad you smiled about the picture! Smiles are contagious! Wish I could see yours right now! You better color Grandpa Chuck and Aunt Francie a birthday picture! Grandpa on Feb. 1st and Aunt Francie on the 12th! Aunt Andrea 15th and Grandpa Doc on the 22nd
    Jordan the 26th! Mommy will tell you some more that are in February! Guess you can draw valentine hearts since they are all in February! That will keep you busy with your paper and crayons! What a lot of work you have to do! I know you are so good at it and will enjoy it! And they sure will love getting them!
    I better go clean the kitchen and give the animals a snack and a hug!
    Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are watching Florida and Georgia play basketball! Oh, Grandpa is too! ha! Uncle Jake made two points in his game last night! We are so happy for him! His team is called the Roosters! Uncle Jesse's team is called the Hogs! That's funny!
    Grandma loves you sooooooo much! 4ever xo xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete