Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grandma Wants This Bunny

What's going on Grandma?
Grandma wants this bunny!  I would name her Ginger!  Isn't she soooooo cute?
I remember when mommy and your Aunts had bunnies when they were little like you!  I know I told you that already but I like to tell it!  
Maybe they were a little older. They loved bunnies!  Do you?
Doesn't Ginger look so soft and fuzzy?  I bet she smells good!
I thought you might like to see this picture too!  Mommy will like it!  She will tell you about her bunnies that she had.  Ask her what their names were!  I think they let them go free- maybe they still live down by the river!  We can hope! 
Hector and Kevin are eating hay and being real good today!  Hunter, Lady and Baby are running around the house and chasing each other!  Hunter isn't winning today, Baby is!!!  Go Baby, go!!
Whooey Who is still in the barn and Bossy is being still today- not feeling bossy I guess!
Goldie got a bath and he feels so good!  I saw him do a flip today!  He is getting big and I will need to get him a bigger fish bowl!  Maybe we feed him too much!  Oh, well- he is so happy!  Think he misses you - we sure do!
Mr. Hoppy toad is getting his new roof tomorrow but he won't see it until spring!
Joe Joe came to the bird bath this morning with his wife!  She is so shiny !
Well hope I didn't forget any one!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are hungry!  Grandpa too!
I better go feed them!  We are having chicken, potatoes and corn! yum!
What did you have?
Love 4ever, Grandma xo  Miss u!

2 comments:

  1. We agree, you need that bunny! I tell her all the time about when I had bunnies, then my stories become her stories! lol She perked up to hear that Goldie did a flip. We left some celery by our back door to see if the bunny would get it, we havent seen the bunny yet just it's tracks in the snow and maybe a raccoon too we aren't sure. But there was bunny poop so we know that for sure. The snow covered up the celery so we don't know if he took it....Well, that's what is going on here. We are glad you liked the airplane picture of Daddy flying, that was fun watching him get so close to the house. We love you and miss you! Soon, really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great story for Grandma! I love the mystery of the celery!
    The evidence- so funny!
    The airplane picture is soooooo good! That's a winner! Fly Daddy, fly!
    Like run, Daddy, run story! Hunter can't beat Daddy in the air!!
    Soon! I agree!! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete