Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bossy Thinks It's Cold

What's going on Grandma?
Did you know that Bossy is a tufted headed titmouse?  Here is a real good picture!
So handsome!
See how the hair is spiked up on top of his head!  He really does look good like that!
Uncle Jake doesn't wear his like that, very much, any more!  I think Bossy was too bossy with him and Uncle Jake wanted his own style!  Uncle Jake just read this and says, he does too like his hair spiky like Bossy!  Good!  I like their hair like that!
It is sooooooo cold right now so we don't see Bossy much!  I will be so happy to see him a lot in the spring!   I miss Mr. Hoppy Toad too!  He was getting so fat right before he went under his house!
He will probably lose weight over the winter!  He is a very nice toad and he has been with us for a few years!  I miss him in the winter!   He eats lots of bugs for me!  That is so nice of him!  He enjoys it!
Joe Joe is out in the field with Hector and Kevin!  The sun is shinning and they are happy about that!  Me too!
Hunter, Lady and Baby are running around and sniffing everything!  So funny to see them do that everyday!  They are such good guard dogs!
Whooey Who is staying in the barn- guess he thinks it is cold too!  He is right!
Goldie is a house pet so he is very warm!  He thinks he is so special!  I hope all of our animals and pets think that they are special!  They are!  But not as special as you are to me!!
Grandma needs to go and fix some food for your Grandpa and Uncles!  They are always hungry!
Now the animals are looking at the door to see if I will give them a snack!  Ok!  I will give them a snack and then fix food for the guys!
Wish you were here!  Or I was there!  Soon we will be together again!  That is the Blessing!
Love 4ever, Grandma xo    Stay warm and say hello to Trippy the Cardinal at your house!  xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Grandma, we caught up on these stories and love them! Emma especially loves her Grandma stories. We tried to read them with Leah but as soon as she saw the donkey picture she started hee hawing and wouldn't stop! We were so excited to discover we have a few animals in our woods behind our house. I already told you about the cardinal named Tripper and the owl named Snow, and I'm sure that there will be many more animals to name. Emma never got her story about Tripper finished. He likes a girl bird named Chipie and he lives in a tree and that's as far as she got. I'm sure there will be more soon...... I love you and miss you so much! Hopefully when you visit we can all go to the zoo, I hear it's a really good one! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So nice to see a comment! Thanks! I can see Leah doing that! :)
    I know Emma will finish her Tripper story! I will be waiting!
    I love you soooooo much! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete