Monday, January 10, 2011

Kevin Likes Snow

What's going on, Grandma?
Kevin likes snow!  Hector wants him to get in the barn but Kevin likes snow!  I told them that you had hot chocolate after you played in the snow- now they want something too!  What should I give them?  Maybe Whooey Who has an idea!  Lady thinks cookie!  Baby thinks chicken nugget and Hunter thinks meatballs!   Bossy thinks they just need to go to bed early - that's because he is staying under the covers today to stay warm!  
 Mr Hoppy Toad would probably think- give them a bug!
Joe Joe thinks dog food!  What do you think?
Uncle Jake has basketball practice- Uncle Jesse will have practice tomorrow!  They are really good ball players!  Maybe someday we will watch them on TV!  
Goldie thinks I should have asked him what to give Kevin and Hector after they play in the cold!
I'm sorry, Goldie!  OK, Goldie, what should I give them?  
Gold fish crackers!  
Why that's a great idea!
I have some in the cupboard!  I'll be right back...
Wow! it is soooooo cold out there!  Hector and Kevin like goldfish crackers but they still want another snack!  What should it be?
Grandpa just called and said he is on his way home.  We are having chili  and he wants grilled cheese sandwiches too!  Why is everyone so hungry?   Are you hungry too?
I better get busy- Grandpa might be grouchy like daddy when he gets hungry!   That's funny!  :)  
I better feed everyone!   
Love 4ever, Grandma xo  I miss you sooooo much xo

No comments:

Post a Comment