Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grandma Finds Some Babies

What's going on Grandma?
Look at the baby owls Grandma found!  Aren't they so cute!  So fuzzy and soft!
I thought you'd like this picture of the baby owls.  Maybe you could name them!
Do you think they are boys or girls!  They look so sweet!
Baby is barking and barking tonight.  Grandpa is getting upset at her but she just keeps barking anyway!
We go outside to see what it is but there is nothing we can see!  I think she is calling Hunter to come home.  He goes off and hunts at night and sometimes Lady barks and other times Baby barks!  I think tomorrow night we will lock Hunter, Lady and Baby in the back fence and then we will all get a quiet sleep!   That's a great idea!
Hector stayed in his fence today and Kevin was so happy!  Grandpa too!
Bossy is snuggled up in his nest.  Whooey Who would like to see the picture of the baby owls!  Wish I could find him!  He will come home soon!
Mr Hoppy Toad is sleeping really good and will stay that way for a long sleep!
Goldie is getting a bath tomorrow!  Remember when we gave him one while you were here?   That was so fun!  I will have to do it without you this time!  He is getting stinky!  
Joe Joe is sneaking around the back yard!  I think he found the dog food!
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are eating candy and Grandpa is in his chair watching a ball game.  Grandma is writing you this story!
Now it is time for Grandma to go to bed!  Oh, Baby!  Be quiet!!   Maybe I will take her a cookie! 
I will say to her- If you will stop barking I will give you a cookie!  She doesn't like cookies that much so she will want a chicken nugget!  Where will I get a chicken nugget?  I have a thought!  Mommy left some or your chicken nuggets in my freezer!  I will give her one of yours!  Is that ok with you?
Good night my grandchildren, Grandma loves you sooooooo much and miss you soooooo much too!
Sweet dreams, Love 4ever, Grandma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment