Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Baby Whooey Who


What's going on Grandma?
Oh, baby Whooey Who!  Isn't he so cute!  
He wanted you to see how fuzzy he was when he was a baby !  What big eyes Whooey Who has!  He grew up to be a handsome owl.  I wish I could have seen him when he was a little baby.  Maybe someday there will be baby owls on the farm.  We could go to the zoo and see if they have a baby there.
Bossy thinks he was fuzzier than Whooey Who!  I told Bossy to show us a picture and we will decide who was the fuzziest baby!  Who do you think it will be?  I think Hector and Kevin will win.
I need to find a picture of Lady and Hunter.  We already saw a picture of Baby and she was not fuzzy!
Mr. Hoppy Toad is the winner of no hair! ha  He wants you to see a baby picture of him anyway!
Have you ever seen a baby toad?  I bet he was cute even without hair!  You didn't have much hair when you were little either and you were so cute!  You still are!  I miss you!
Something happen today.  Silver got out of his pen and ran down here to see us.  We were sitting out back in the swing and Silver came running to Hector and Kevin!  Grandpa saw him jump the fence and get in with Hector and Kevin.  They thought that was fun!  They wouldn't talk to Silver they just sniffed him and looked at him.  Whooey Who was thinking Silver should not have run away and Bossy was telling him to go home before his people come and get him.  Silver should have listened to Bossy because his people were a little unhappy about him coming to our house.  I told Silver that we would come and see him soon.  He is a happy horse and likes to run!
Hector and Kevin started talking to him after he got back to his own house.  Guess they were telling him to come back someday when he can!
Baby was trying to act like a big dog but Silver just laughed at her bark!   Baby always tries to act big- remember she thinks she is a people!  She is a very funny dog!
I didn't see Mr. Hoppy Toad today and Joe Joe was not taking a bath today- I miss them when they go off and do other things. Oh, well they miss me too when I go off and do other things!  
Grandma better go to bed now!
I love you so much!  Love, 4ever Grandma!  Who will be the fuzziest baby?   What is your guess?

2 comments:

  1. Emma and mommy think Whooey Who will be the fuzziest! That story was pretty exciting, maybe he will come see us too when we are there. If not we will go and see him.... Emma wants to pet his nose. Well we better get Emma bug off to bed. We love you and miss you! Love, Emma and Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooey Who just might be the fuzziest! We need to see Hunter, Lady and Bossey! Remember Mr. Hoppy Toad wins the - no hair contest! He is happy about that! I will try to get a picture of Hunter tomorrow!
    We will go down to see Silver and pet his nose when you come! That will be lots of fun! He will like that! Sweet dreams my girls! Love ever, Grandma xo (mommy too!)

    ReplyDelete