Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meet Goldie

What's going on Grandma?
Meet Goldie!  He is so handsome- isn't he?  Uncle Jake likes him!  Goldie is very small right now but he can get much bigger and then we will need to get him a bigger fish bowl!  Right now he is in Grandma's kitchen bowl!  A big one!  But Goldie wants a nice house of his own!  We will get him one real soon!  I think Goldie needs a sister or brother- What do you think?  
See how Goldie doesn't have any hair!   Mr. Hoppy Toad will meet Goldie real soon!
We will take Goldie for a walk outside when we get his nice fish bowl.
Grandma will have to write more story later because it is time for more school work!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are very smart like you are!  Guess it runs in the family!  :)  They like to learn and take tests!
Your Uncles really like tests!  They like to show me how smart they are!  Do you like Mommy and Daddy to test you?   You should take a test on how good you do ABC's!  And 123's!  How about writing your name!  I bet you get an A for that!  
I love you soooooo much!  Love 4ever, Grandma!   Hope you like Goldie- he is real nice!  xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow grandma! Goldie looks like a lot of fun!! Tell Jake that we can't wait to meet him. I heard you had some really Awesome things that God has been showing you, and I'm sorry we weren't on the phone long enough for you to tell me about it......I really want to hear about it! I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'm really excited for you!!! Emma and Leah have a birthday party tomorrow, at Xbos, that's a fun place!! All their toys got packed so they are ready for new ones! We love you, and see you soon ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! More toys and parties! Wish I could be there with you all! We will be together soon! ;) I am glad you like Goldie! You never did tell me for sure who won the fuzzy baby contest! I bet I know WHO you will say!
    I love you all so much and miss you bunches! Have fun tomorrow on the birthday party day! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete