Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We love Cows!


What's going on Grandma?
Cows!  We love cows!  I do want a cow- I agree!   Look at the kitty and there is your rabbit!
And look at the birds!  My favorite bird is a cardinal!  They are so pretty and red!
I want these cows to be on our farm!  The big cow's name is Betsy and the little one is Bill!  
Little Billy is Betsy's baby!  Kitty's name is Milly!  What is your rabbits name?
Looks like they are getting ready for Christmas!  They want to thank God for Jesus too!
Will you have snow in Braska?  I think so!  Real soon!  That will be fun! 
 Look for cows for Grandma and Grandpa!  Betsy and Billy have lots of family- so see if you can find some of their relatives on the way to Braska!
Hope you enjoy seeing Betsy and Billy- hope they come to Grandma's house!  I like them!  I like Milly the kitty too!  And your bunny will probably find your house!  Tell me his name!  Is it a girl or a boy rabbit?
I am getting excited to see you all soon!  We will have fun!  
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

No comments:

Post a Comment