Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fuzzy Bossy As a Baby


What's going on Grandma?
Here is Bossy's baby picture!  He is fuzzy but not the winner!  Who is the winner!  You pick!
I guess Boosy always had his hair spiked up!  No wonder he likes everyone to wear their hair like his!  He has had spiky hair since he was a baby!  
Whooey Who thinks he will win!  
Hector and Kevin are thinking they are getting pretty fuzzy right now because donkeys get lots of hair for winter!  Hunter and Lady do too!  Mr. Hoppy Toad has to stay under the ground of get by the fire place!  He won't get to grow hair- he doesn't want to grow hair!  He likes how God made him!  
We saw Joe Joe, the black bird, take a bath today!  He is so handsome!  Grandpa put the dog food on the back porch so Joe Joe couldn't dunk a piece in the water- he was a little upset at Grandpa!  Grandpa will move the feeder back!  We like our friends to be happy!  
I will show you a picture of Goldie next time!  He is real nice and does splashes in the water!  You will like him!  Uncle Jake says he is a fun fish!  
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are riding bikes down to see Silver!  Silver is not fuzzy so sometimes his people put a coat on him!  Really!  They do!  He likes to wear a nice coat!  That is true!  Lots of horses wear coats!  Daddy will tell you that is correct!  Grandma is quite telling the truth!
Well I better go see Silver too!  
Hector and Kevin want a cookie and they are telling me to hurry!  I think they should learn how to say please!   Right now they just say hee haw for everything and think I should understand them!  I do! 
 I really do!  
I love you so much!  Hope you like Bossy's baby picture!  It is the only one I could find of Bossy as a baby!  
Love 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Bossy is so cute! We love his hair!! Emma can't wait to meet all the animals, she thinks Joe Joe is funny....Goldie sounds pretty fun too! We love you and miss you! soon ; )

    ReplyDelete