Friday, November 5, 2010

Emma's Birthday 4!!


What's going on Grandma?
Happy Birthday sweet Emma!  You are four!  I am so happy for you!  Grandma misses you so much!
I will see you soon!  I am happy your Daddy is home with you!  Have lots of fun honey!
Do you like the little kitty?  I wanted to find a picture for you that moved!  I hope you like it!
There should be 4 candles on the cupcake!   Is Kitty trying to blow out the candle for you?
See how the fire on the candle moves when she goes forward!  So cute!
Grandpa and Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake say, "Happy Birthday too!"  Whooey Who thinks you need a stuffed animal of an owl for your birthday but I told him maybe for Christmas!   Hector and Kevin think you need stuffed donkey toys and Lady, Hunter and Baby think you need doggie toys!  Mr. Hoppy Toad thinks you need a frog toy for a present!  Bossy is just sure you want a bird toy! 
Who is right?    Maybe you want all of them!   
I will send you the picture of the puppies singing and this time think about them singing Happy Birthday to you!  
I am going to go for a walk now and see if I can see the puppies and Silver!  Hunter and Baby will go with me!  Then Grandpa is going to bring pizza home and we will watch the Waltons!  Do you ever watch the Waltons?  They come on INSP #259 @ noon and at 7:00 pm!  Dish network!
I like to watch the Waltons!  Ask Mommy about it :)
We will eat pizza and wish we could be at your party!  Have fun my oldest grandchild!  
Love 4ever, Grandma and the whole bunch of us on the farm!   We love you so much! xo
Happy Birthday Emma   4!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, grandma! We saw the picture move, that was neat! Emma had a great party. But she is not convinced she is 4 yet because she isn't taller....how cute how her mind thinks! She said she was most interested in the owl toy, go figure! Oh, now she is adding the frog too! Thank you for your wonderful presents and thank Grandpa for us too....I don't get to talk to him very much. She plays dress up everyday! We love you and miss you so much! Love, Emma and Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you got to see it move! I was wondering if it would for you!
    Whooey Who and Mr. Hoppy Toad will be so happy you picked them!
    So glad you had a great birthday honey! You are 4! I know cuz Grandma was there when you were born! What a wonderful day that was!!
    Love you so much honey! All of you! 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete