Sunday, November 21, 2010

We Rode Horses!


What's going on Grandma?
We rode horses today!  Grandma and Grandpa rode nice horses today!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake rode horses today too!  Aunt Audrey and Buddy rode horses!  Aunt Amanda and  Uncle Michael & cousin Trinity, they rode horses too!  All of our church family rode horses!  We had so much fun today!  Now, we want to buy some horses!  What about this horsey in the picture!  Grandma wants him!   His name it Clifton 
that's a nice name isn't it?  If we get Clifton, you can ride him when you come to see us!  You will like that!   I think we are going to be cowgirls and cowboys!  Emma, you can wear your Jessie outfit to ride!  That would be so fun!
Grandma better go give the animals some cookies!  Not Mr. Hoppy Toad!  He likes bugs only!  Silly Mr. Hoppy Toad!    
I love you so very much!  Grandma is tired tonight! I will sleep so good!
Love you 4ever xo

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fun day!! Wish we could have rode them too.... Emma is not too sure about horses, maybe cows she says! Lol. She is a funny girl! Have a fun trip and we will be praying for you! We are so excited for you, I told Steve what you told me and he thought that it was great! We are believing with you guys!! Yay! We love you and will see you soon ; ). Its our last night in this house, so please be praying for us.....I'm not as sad as I thought I would be- Thank you Father! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete