Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby's first Halloween


What's going on Grandma?
Baby wanted you to see her very first Halloween outfit when she was a little Baby!  Isn't she so cute?
She wishes she could still fit in her costume but she is a big girl now.  Baby doesn't know what to dress up as this year.  She wants to know what all of you are going to be.  
Did you see the pictures of when you were little and went on your first trick or treat?  So cute!
Tell Mommy to send us a picture to show Baby!
All of the animals are in bed now and they are asleep.  They had a very fun day!  I will tell you more later on.   Oh, no!  Baby wants to know if you like her picture!  Go back to sleep Baby- they will tell us tomorrow!
You better tell Baby what you think- she is excited to know!
I better go on to bed because tomorrow is a big day!  
Hope you liked Baby's picture! 
We love you so very much!  xo

3 comments:

  1. Baby, we love your costume! Emma thinks she should be a nice little dinosaur this year. That would be so cute! Emma is going to be Jesse the cowgirl from toy story and Leah is a bunny (from max and ruby). Just wait till you see how cute they are!! We are even going to spray emma's hair red!! Well Emma better get to bed, hope your big day was great Grandma! We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My big day was great! So wonderful! Thank you my Emma! I will tell Baby all that you said. She will wag her tail and try to smile! I love what you girls are going to be! So cute! I will be excited to see the pictures. Somebody has a birthday soon! My little first born grandaughter! Emma! 4 years old!
    You will get a package from Grandma real soon!
    Sweet dreams my loves! I love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Emma gasped when I read she would get a package! She got really excited!! We can't wait! We love you!

    ReplyDelete