Friday, October 22, 2010

We are Hungry


What's going on Grandma?
We are hungry around here!  Do any of these foods look good to you?  Grandma likes the grapes and Grandpa likes the corn!  Uncle Jesse likes the pumpkin for a good pie and Uncle Jake likes apples!
Hector and Kevin sniff at all this good food but will only eat the apples!  Hunter, Lady and Baby shook their heads no- at all of it!  Whooey Who thinks he will try some later- he likes meat I think!
Bossy said, yes, to the fruit! :)  Mr. Hoppy Toad likes flies so he thinks he will let an apple get stinky and then catch a few flies that land on it!  Smart, isn't he!
I want that nice bunch of grapes soooooooo bad but I don't have any in the house!  I like this picture of all the good fruit God gives us!  I will go buy some at the store!  Do you have any of these things in your house?  If you do will you put it all on the table and get Mommy to take a picture of it for me?  I like pictures of good food!  Will you be in the picture too?  I miss you so much!  All of you!
Remember to put a bunch of food on the table and make it look real pretty and Grandma will be so happy!   I will show all the animals the food that you have in your house and see if they like what you have!  That will be real fun!
Well Grandma better go to bed now, sure wish I had some good fruit!  I am hungry for good food!
Grapes!  Apples!  Pumpkin Pie!  Corn on the Cob!  And all God's goooooooood food He gives us!
I love you soooooooo much! xo

1 comment:

  1. Yes we do have some of those....apple, pumpkins and grapes! We had a busy day today. Target, gym, lunch, park then back home to play with jackson and anjua. What a busy day mommy is so tired and Emma too. Leah is already asleep, she was worn out too! We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete