Saturday, October 2, 2010

Bossy gives Whooey a New Doo!


What's going on Grandma?  Uncle Jake wanted you to see his favorite bird!  It is a tufft headed titmouse!  He likes to wear his hair like this little bird does!  The bird's name is Bossy!  He tries to tell everyone to wear their hair like his!  You can tell by looking that he really thinks he is cool!   Grandma thought maybe you could fix your hair like this and send Uncle Jake a picture!  Wouldn't that be funny?  It is almost his birthday and that would be a good card idea! 
Hector and Kevin wear their hair like Bossy too!   Grandpa looks like Bossy in the morning!  Of course, Grandma does not!
Today is a pretty day here.  We are going to see Aunt Audrey she is bringing us the mail today! 
Lady is feeling better but she still can't walk.  Hunter and Baby are laying in the sun.  They are tired because they stayed up all night barking at the sky!   I guess it was at the sky because when I looked outside to see all I could see them looking at was the sky!
Whooy Who was loud this morning!  I think he was talking to Bossy and saying," Who do you think you are trying to tell me to wear my hair like you? "   If I see Whooy Who with his hair like Bossy I will take a picture!  :)
That is what is going on at Grandmas's house!  I love and miss you all so much!  Love 4ever, Grandma xo

Uncle Jake drew some hair on Whooey Who!  Bossy wanted him to see what it would look like!  He loves it!  See his smile!  :) xo

Look at Bossy smile! Jake made him! ha! xo


3 comments:

  1. I love it! That is SOOOOO funny:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma is so cute! She was playing tonight and kept saying she was packing for grandmas house....so I came in her room and she had a folded towel, socks, toothbrush, a picture, flashlight, and wash cloths all folded up in a pile. She said she was leaving on a long trip tomorrow to grandmas! How adorable is that!! She really liked the story....a little more awake tonight than last night. Emma wants to tell Jake she likes his bird and hairdo!! We love you and miss u!! And love hugs she says!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! For encouraging me to go on with it! I love and miss you all so much! Jake says, tell Emma thank you! Jesse wishes he would have done something! He will soon! That is really cute of Emma! Soooo sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete