Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mr. Hoppy Toad


What's going on Grandma?
Look at Mr. Hoppy Toad!   I was a little mad at him because he broke my flower pot but he pointed to Baby like she did it,  and she pointed to Hunter and Hunter looked up at  Whooey Woo!  Whooey Who pointed to Bossy and Bossy pointed back to Mr. Hoppy Toad and then he got a little sad because he couldn't blame it on anyone!  I told him to be more carful next time!  He wanted it to be his house for the winter and he was just climbing in it and didn't mean to break it!  I forgave him and told him he could live in it as long as he wanted to!  Then he looked at me and posed for me to take his picture!  He wanted to be in today's story!   He is a handsome Hoppy Toad isn't he?  It was hard to be mad at him!
I know he will make a nice home out of my flower pot!  We will look at it when you come to Grandma's house!  I hope he will be home that day!  Sometimes Mr. Hoppy Toad goes to work.  I don't know where he works but Grandpa says he doesn't work at the Darbys store with him!   I think he works at the Frog Store!  They sell things like Toad stools!  You sometimes have toad stools in your yard!  Frogs have to take them out of yards and sell them at the Froggy Store!  I hope you like Mr. Hoppy Toad's picture!
He will ask me what you thought so be sure to tell me a nice thing to tell him!  He really wanted to be in this story!  I like frogs!  They like me too!
Well that is what is happening at Grandma's house today!
I love you soooooooo much! xo

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this blog! I'm sorry that I haven't written on it but I keep forgetting to get on here with Jackson but I've been reading them at night when I read the assignment and your poems. They make me laugh sooo hard. I look forward to them soo much so I am going to try my hardest to remember tomorrow to read them all to Jackson. I know he will love them too! He pee peed on the potty for the 2nd time today!!! He did it for me this time:) Such a good boy. I love you and miss you sooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a joy my Sunshine! I never thought I'd be your Grandma too! ha! You are so sweet! Good boy Jackson! I am sooooo proud of you! I love you so much honey! Miss you so much too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I just read this one to Jackson. He is in timeout right now for hitting me, again! LOL He loves the pictures and I love the stories! The really make me laugh. It feels like when I was little and you would make up stories for me to put me to sleep:) Wish I could hear you say popcorn and peanuts! Hope Jackson likes my voice as much as I love yours:) We love you SOOOOO much

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny you said that because when you sent the video this morning I said, "that sounds just like my voice!" Popcorn and peanuts my Sunshine!
    I love you all so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emma wants to know if he has a sister and mom and dad? She doesn't want him to be all alone! She wants his sisters name to be Holla, she really likes that name, me too! Well Emma better get to bed, sorry we didn't get to write last night, Emma fell asleep too fast! Love you and this is so adorable, she loves telling me what to write!

    ReplyDelete