Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whooey Who has a sister!


What's going on Grandma?
Look at Whooey Who's sister!  She is the first one!  Her name is Pretty Who!  I guess she came to stay with Whooey Who for awhile!  Aren't they so cute?  See the Christmas tree they live in?  How fun to have two Hoot Owls!  Bossy wants his sister to come stay with him too!
Lady is Hunter's sister so he has his sister!  Guess what!  Lady walked all by herself today!  She is getting all better!  All of us are so happy for her!  
Baby thinks Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are her brothers because when she was little she slept in bed with them!  Hunter and Lady never have stayed in the house so she thinks she is a people not a dog!
That's funny isn't it?  
Mr. Hoppy Toad thinks Whooey Who and Pretty Who make too much noise so he is going to get ear plugs for sleeping at night!  Grandma might do that too!  Grandpa says he doesn't hear them!  Guess Grandma has good ears!  
Hector and Kevin are going to let Whooey Who and his sister sleep in the barn this winter!  One on Hector's back and one on Kevin's back!  That will be funny!   Owls and donkey's both sleep standing up!  Did you know that?  Can you sleep standing up?  Grandma can't!  God made people to sleep like you sleep!   Thank You God!!!   
Well that is what is going on at Grandma's house tonight!
I love you sooooooooo much!  Love 4ever Grandma! xo xo xo xo xo

2 comments:

  1. Good try grandma, But Emma is not convinced that that is whooey who! She said "I like the sister but who is the other one cause that doesn't look like whooey who"!! That was hilarious, I tried to tell her maybe whooey got a tan but that didn't work either, so I said we would ask grandma! Emma is really excited for Halloween tomorrow. We love you and miss you! Love, Emma and Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Emma that I thought that the picture didn't look much like him either but when I went back to his first picture I saw that it did (I thought) He just has a fat face when you look straight on! Go back and see! I did! Maybe it is a picture of two sisters! They do look like two girls! Don't they? I thought it was Whooey Who! Who are they Emma? Pretty Who and who else? Is it really another sister? I was so sure it was Whooey Who!
    Grandma didn't have her glasses on! Opps! Tell me her name Emma!
    I love you soooooo much honey! xo

    ReplyDelete