Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Look at Baby!


What's going on Grandma?
Look at Baby!  She dressed up for a picture to send you!  Isn't she so pretty?  She is trying to smile big for you!  Baby might wear this for Halloween- what do you think?  Hunter and Lady think they are too old to dress up so they are going to stay home and bark!  Hector and Kevin haven't made up their minds yet on what they want to be but Whooey Who wants to be a bat and Bossy wants to be an eagle!
Mr. Hoppy Toad wants to be a monkey!  Isn't that funny- a frog dressed up like a monkey!  I guess they both hop around.  Maybe your uncles will work on his monkey suit and send you the picture! :)
Grandma has silly animals doesn't she?  
Make sure you get mommy to help you write me back so I can tell Baby what you think of her outfit!
Well that is all that went on at Grandma's today!
I love you so much!  Love 4ever, Grandma xo xo xo xo xo

5 comments:

  1. Ha! Is that really Baby? That's too cute! Now that I'm signed on and following this one I'll have to read them to Trinity. :) I like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey! You see Baby every week almost! :) Does Trinity have any clothes she doesn't want? ha! I still get to tell my girls stories! All of them now! Some boys now too! I love you all so very much! 4ever! Mommy and Grandma! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We looove baby's costume! Emma wants you to know we had fun today. I think mommy ran too much today, I am worn out. I ran 3.5mi, I have never done that before, can u tell I am proud of myself!! Anyway, I guess I better get little one off to bed so I can go to. We love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby will be soooooo happy! I am so glad you had fun Emma! What did you do? Does Mommy run inside or outside? I will get back to mine tomorrow! Not 3.5 though! (old days) I would! :) I am proud of you too! Love and miss you so much too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma will put a picture story on tomorrow! I have to be busy right now and I can't write much but I will put a story on tomorrow! It will be good!
    I hope you are having fun. Fall is sooooooo nice. Kiss Mommy for me!
    She is my little girl you know! I love you so much and miss you bunches!
    Love 4ever, Grandma xo xo xo xo xo I love my grandkids sooooooo much!
    Have a silly, funny, happy day! :) Sweet dreams at bed time! xo

    ReplyDelete