Saturday, October 9, 2010

Now That's cute

What's going on Grandma?
Look what Grandma saw this morning!  Yesterday you found out that Grandma likes to put clothes on a frog and today I found a picture of a kitten dressed up like a frog!  Isn't she sooooooo cute!  Mr. Hoppy Toad will sure like this!  
Grandma wants you to know that I like to put clothes on animals!  I always have liked that and so did your mommy!  When Aunt Andrea was little she did too!  Get them to tell you about all the times they dressed up rabbits, kittens and dogs!   They would dress them up and push them in strollers like the picture of Mrs. Mouse and Holla!  You see, it really is people who put clothes on animals and frogs!   Animals like the clothes God gave them best but they will let us play dress up with them because animals like to make us happy!  That is why God made them, I think, to make us smile and laugh!  And they sure do!  I just wanted you to know that it really is Grandma who dresses animals!  I like to do that even if it is in a picture of them!  Thank you for letting Grandma have fun with you and send cute pictures of dress up!  You grandkids are soooooooo precious to me and I love you all so very much!
Once I put clothes on Hector and Kevin!  I even cut out holes for their ears and put hats on them!
Why do I like to dress animals and get pictures of them in clothes?  I think God likes me to have fun with all His things He made!  Maybe He wants you to have fun with me!  :)   Will you have fun with Grandma and all her stories of adventures with animals?   Just remember that Grandma is just having fun and playing story time!  Grandma's do that!  When you went to Disney Land you saw people dressed up like animals didn't you?  Or were they big animals in clothes?  Tell me what you think!   I told you what I think!   I like to play dress up with animals (and frogs!)
I hope you like the little kitten!  Mr. Hoppy Toad thinks she looks real cute dressed up like a frog!  Me too!   Do you?
I love you so very much, Love 4ever, Grandma! xo xo xo xo xo 

5 comments:

  1. Soooooo adorable! I sure did like putting clothes on animals. I'm sure I would still if I had any animals to put clothes on:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy tells her all the time about how I used to put clothes on them. She loves the picture of the( little frog kitty) she says! Emma said grandma has a lot of pets! We love your stories I hope you still enjoy writing them! We love you and Emma wants you to know we are going to the park tomorrow! Goodnight, sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Andrea! Would you really still do that? How fun! How about you Lishy?
    I may have a hard time getting a story on tomorrow but I will try! Yes! I do still enjoy writing them! I look so forward to it! Have fun at the park tomorrow Emma! I wish I could be with you! I love you all soooooo much! Will Jackson be with you? Of course little Leah will be! I miss you all and love you bunches and bunches! Sweet dreams my darlings! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a little note for my Emma! Hi honey! Grandma didn't get to put a new picture on today! I had company and so much to do! Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake have been working hard on school work and Grandpa cleaned up the yard! I have been taking care of everyone and the animals on the farm too! Whooey Who is calling to Bossy to come over to his tree tonight. Hunter, Lady and Baby are all curled up together on a blanket on the back porch and Hector and Kevin are being loud! They don't like it when everyone goes to bed! They like to stay up late and take a nap in the day!
    Mr. Hoppy Toad is trying to see what he wants for supper- he eats late at night! None of the animals were naughty today! They were kinda lazy.
    It rained yesterday and that made the ground wet so they all just laid around and yawned at each other! Sometimes Grandpa does that to me!
    Does daddy ever yawn? Do you? It is a funny thing to do isn't it?
    The animals yawn a lot! I have never seen Mr. Hoppy Toad yawn! I will watch him real close to see if he does! Hector and Kevin have real big mouthes when they yawn! All this talk about yawning is making me yawn! How about you? Are you yawning right now? Aren't we silly!
    Mommy is yawning I bet! ha! Grandma better go to bed now! I am yawning! I love you sooooooo much! I love you all soooooo much 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did make mommy and Emma yawn, you are so silly grandma! Emma said we had really fun today, swinging and walmart. She was twisting on the swing, lots of fun! And we love you, she says! We better get to bed, goodnight sweet dreams. Love you, miss you!

    ReplyDelete