Friday, October 8, 2010

I Found Holla!


What's going on Grandma?
Look who I got to see!  Mr. Hoppy Toad was checking out the neighborhood and he saw Mrs. Mouse and her little baby!  The babies name is Holla!  He was so happy!  He told Mrs. Mouse that he had a friend that liked the name Holla.  We got this picture for you!  Little Holla is real cute!  They were on their way to  Floormart!  They don't have a Walmart like us, they go to Floormart!   It is under the ground!   We can not go there because it is not big enough for us.  I wonder if Holla got a new toy?
Mr. Hoppy Toad was real proud of himself for finding you a girl named Holla!   You will have to thank him!
Now for the next thing that happened today at Grandma's house!  We made a big scarecrow to sit by our pumpkins!  Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake worked real hard on him!  We had our best friends come over and play today and they made one too!  They took theirs home with them!  
Whooey Who is a little worried about him because he doesn't talk!  I told him that scarecrows are quiet and just have a fake mouth.  He still thinks he should say something!  At least hello!  
Bossy, said that the scarecrow will have a new hair doo in the morning!   We know what that will look like!  
What should we name the scarecrow?   Do you have a good name for us?
Hector and Kevin are wanting to play with the scarecrow but I think they just want to eat the hay that is in his shirt!    They are sneaky like that!  
Hunter, Lady and Baby just like him and think he is cool!  They really don't care if he talks or not as long as he minds his own business!   Mr. Hoppy Toad is making a little scarecrow for his yard too!  He thinks we had a good idea!  You should see Mr. Hoppy Toad stand on his back feet!  He is really tall when he does that!   He had on a nice shirt and pants today because he was going to his Froggy Store where he works.
At home he doesn't wear clothes!  That seems funny to us doesn't it!  Grandma wears her clothes all day!
Frogs are funny!  
Well that is what went on at Grandma's house today!  I better go get supper because Grandpa is hungry!
I will fix tacos!  We like tacos!  Do you?  
I hear Whooey Who!  Who is fixing taco's?  Who!   Who!   Who!   
I love you soooooooo much! 4ever, Grandma xo

2 comments:

  1. Emma says she likes cheese quesadillas! Emma came up with the name Shepard, I told her we'll see what the boys say..... What did Emma do today? We went to the gym and mommy and andra ran 3 miles (mommys personal best) ! Then nap time and andra and Jackson came over and we went to chik- fii-a and ate dinner and played and came home! Whew, what a day! Sounds like you had a great day! Emma laughed a lot on this one. But she doesn't think frogs can wear clothes!! She loves that Holla got used she really likes that name you know! We love you and can't wait to hear back from you! Love, your girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma will have to show you, Emma, that frogs can indeed wear clothes!
    There is a whole book at the Library about a frog wearing clothes! I will look for it and send it to you! Froggy Went A Courting is the name of it. My Grandma used to tell me that story when I was little! He married a mouse!
    It was my favorite story that she would tell! I love you so much! I will tell the boys Shepard! Great name honey! love you! xo

    ReplyDelete