Friday, October 1, 2010

Who Is My New Visitor?

What's going on Grandma?  This morning, when Grandma was up saying her prayers, I heard a loud sound!  It was saying-
Who!  Who!  Who!  I listened real good to see who was saying that.  I heard the Who, Who's again outside by the swing.   I heard- Who!  Who!  Who!  It was a handsome owl!  So pretty and big!  I have not seen an owl at our house in a long, long time!  I hope he will stay and say Who!  Who!  Who!  every morning!   That will be fun to have a big, pet owl!  Isn't he so handsome?  
Hector and Kevin like him and so do the dogs!  I think the owl got lonesome and found some farm animal friends!  What do you think I should name him?  I think he is a boy!  He really looks handsome!   I won't have to feed him because God will supply his food!  Owls eat snakes!  I like that!    I wouln't want a pet snake!  No way!
Uncle Jesse and Uncle Jake are excited because they are going to a carnival tonight!  They will play games and eat junk food!  I have been saving quarters for them to spend!  I like green money better but quarters are real good for carnivals and game rooms!  When Grandpa gets home we will go!  Grandma has a new jacket to wear and I will fix up all nice and have my ear rings on!
We will go to a carnival with you someday and we will have lots of fun!
I better go get ready!  Grandpa will want to be on time!
I hear Uncle Jesse playing the drums!  He is real good!  You will like to hear him.  Uncle Jake is playing Toontown on the old computer, he is real good at that! :)  
I better go get ready for real this time!   Now you know what is going on at Grandma's house!  Love you 4ever, Grandma xo

4 comments:

  1. Emma is trying to think of a boy name, she is coming up with some funny words....whooey who is what she came up with so I guess that's it- Whooey Who!! Well what we did today.....Anjua watched us while mommy went and got her hair done than uncle Dave and Jordan came home with pizza!! Yummy! Now we are off to bed because we have a full day 2morrow. Hanging out with Jordan and Jackson and hopefully some bowling! Yay! Your carnival sounds fun I'm glad they are doing that again. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooey Who it is! I like that Emma! Great name! I love you all so much! Have fun tomorrow! Sweet dreams! Love 4ever, Grandma xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Whooey Who too! He is soooo handsome:) We also love knowing what is going on at Grandma's house! We miss you all SOOOO much. Love Andrea & Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the hilarious stories about Grandma's house! I just got through attempting to read this one to Jackson. everytime I would say, Who, who, who, he would copy me! So cute. He doesn't sit still long enough to make it through the whole story yet but he will soon:) We are going to get on here every day to read about Grandma's house! We love and miss you sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete